PURPOSE: Plan, organize and execute all Desert Mountain Club Golf events.
INDICATORS OF SUCCESS: Member Satisfaction Loyalty Score, Achieving Revenue Goals.
SAFETY SENSITIVE: Operates a motor vehicle or other vehicles.
NP = Not present – activity does not exist
O = Occasionally – activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
F = Frequently – activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
C = Constantly – activity exists 2/3 or more of the time
Standing : F - Frequently Pushing : O - Occasionally
Walking : F - Frequently Pulling : O - Occasionally
Sitting : F - Frequently Stooping : O - Occasionally
Lifting : O - Occasionally Kneeling : O - Occasionally
Carrying : O - Occasionally Reaching : O - Occasionally
- Coordinate all Club events including and not limited to the Club's Mountain Drive Schedule, Weekly Events, Inter clubs and member requested events as well as Group Golf functions.
- Manage all aspects of Desert Mountain' s Tournament Handicap system.
- Attend weekly catering meeting and execute signage requests for all departments.
- Purchase all trophies with the Director of Golf's approval and assist with Tee-Gift ordering.
- Proficient in Golf Genius Tournament software.
- Proficient in ForeTees tee-time management system with a focus on Events.
- Managing and delegating event duties to all staff at the 7 courses based on the host course(s) for each event.
- Interdepartmental communications including Food and Beverage, Hospitality and Engineering Requests.
- Marketing of all Club events to the membership.
- Training and educating golf operations staff of all upcoming events.
- Attend the Weekly Head Professional meeting.
- Ordering and maintaining all tournament supplies.
- Oversee the Assistant Tournament and Group Golf Coordinator.
- Stay in tuned with industry trends and attend the PGA Merchandise show with Director of Golf.
- Attend the monthly Handicap Committee meeting and take the meeting minutes.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS OR EQUIVALENT:
Class A PGA Membership
Strong understanding of golf operations. Must be capable of operating all office equipment and software including Microsoft Office, Golf Genius, ForeTees and plotter printer.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Minimum of five years experience in the Golf industry. Two years in manager/supervisory role preferred.
WORKING KNOWLEDGE TO BE ACQUIRED ON THE JOB:
Desert Mountain Golf Operations
UNUSUAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Unpredictable hours required based on Tournament Schedule
Desert Mountain Club Inc.
Desert Mountain is a 5-Star Platinum Club of America, ranked as a top 20 private Club in the United States. DMC is one of the largest private clubs in North America. Located in the elevated foothills of North Scottsdale, Arizona, Desert Mountain spans more than 8,000 acres of lush high Sonoran Desert. Desert Mountain Club has seven golf courses, seven distinctive clubhouses, ten restaurants and grills, hiking/biking trails, horseback riding, and spectacular tennis, swim, fitness spa and so much more.
We believe our employees are among our greatest assets. If you would like to be part of an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience, then Desert Mountain is the place for you!
Company Website: desertmountain.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)