Striving together to cultivate unforgettable member and guest experiences through making great efforts to represent our team and affiliations positively, improving and developing our knowledge in an effort to get results and ability to identify custom solutions.
Assists in administering all daily operations including, but not limited to: facilitating sales; managing merchandise check-in, pricing, storage, and display; maintaining and updating P.O. log (merchandise and expense), restocking the floor, managing regularly-scheduled merchandise inventory counts, stock room operations, merchandise special orders, operating POS system, assist with vendor days and billing.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate to customers and across all areas of the business, verbally and in written form.
- Demonstrate ability to meet objectives and operate with the highest level of urgency in solving problems.
- Must have a positive attitude at all times.
- Proactive thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Communicates any changes or new policies and procedures to the relevant department.
- Assist Master Club Fitter with special orders, discontinued product, demo purchases and returns, and education.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Special order placing, receiving & distribution; includes communicating expected ship date & receipt.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels and fill-in inventory as needed.
- Purchase, receiving, monitor and education of grip inventory
- Perform minor club repair work and re-gripping services.
- Answer all telephone calls and respond to all emails.
- Attends staff meetings.
- Assist with all day to day golf operations as needed.
- All other duties assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS OR EQUIVALENT:
Two-year college degree
Aspiring PGA or LPGA member.
Strong Knowledge of the golf industry as it relates to retail, excellent communication skills, and ability to sell and creating rapport with members.
Strong knowledge of current retail trends.
Knowledge of Excel and Word.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1 - 3 years golf industry retail experience
WORKING KNOWLEDGE TO BE ACQUIRED ON THE JOB:
Policies and procedures of Jim Flick Golf Performance Center and Desert Mountain. Standard Operating Procedures, Managerial Responsibilities, Total E Point-of-Sale.
UNUSUAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 35 pounds. Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
Desert Mountain Club Inc.
Desert Mountain is a 5-Star Platinum Club of America, ranked as a top 20 private Club in the United States. DMC is one of the largest private clubs in North America. Located in the elevated foothills of North Scottsdale, Arizona, Desert Mountain spans more than 8,000 acres of lush high Sonoran Desert. Desert Mountain Club has seven golf courses, seven distinctive clubhouses, ten restaurants and grills, hiking/biking trails, horseback riding, and spectacular tennis, swim, fitness spa and so much more.
We believe our employees are among our greatest assets. If you would like to be part of an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience, then Desert Mountain is the place for you!
Company Website: desertmountain.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)