Specializes in the Maintenance of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning, Kitchen, Laundry and related equipment. Assists the Director of Facilities and Construction, Chief Engineer, Assistant Chief Engineer with keeping the area/s of responsibility in the highest of operational standards and assists with work requests and/or projects as assigned.
- Establishes and executes a Preventive Maintenance program in the related fields.
- Maintains records of all maintenance and repairs made.
- Researches and orders parts and equipment needed to maintain a well operating Club.
- Assists the Director of Facilities and Construction, Chief Engineer, Assistant Chief Engineer in planning, laying out and implementing special projects in a timely manner.
- Marks and updates all new and additional equipment received.
- Provides training to maintenance staff in the related field to provide continuing education.
- Immediately repairs or reports any hazardous situations that are observed to the Chief Engineer, Assistant Chief Engineer or Director of Facilities and Construction.
- Assists with any project that is deemed necessary to keep a organized and maintained Club for members and guests.
- Maintains all shops and storage areas in a safe, orderly, organized, labeled, neat and clean and manner.
- Assists the Director of Facilities and Construction and Chief Engineer with any budget, capital improvement items or major equipment in need of replacement due to age or damage.
- Completes and inputs any assigned work requests and forward to Facilities Maintenance to be entered into the Facilities Dude work order system upon completion within 48 hours of the assignment.
- Reports to the Director of Facilities and Construction, Chief Engineer, Assistant Chief Engineer any and all major problems, changes or out of the ordinary situations encountered.
- Keeps a positive relationship between the Director of Facilities and Construction, Chief Engineer, Assistant Chief Engineer, staff and managers of other departments.
- Maintains a tool and parts par supply of any and all items needed to operate the area/s of responsibility in a safe, neat, organized, labeled, orderly, clean and professional manner.
- Maintains the assigned maintenance vehicle in a safe, clean, orderly, fully supplied and mechanically sound condition.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS OR EQUIVALENT:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. A Universal Refrigerant Recovery Certification is required.
- A Certification in electrical or other related field required.
- Must have a current Arizona driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Strong mechanical ability, knowledge and experience in all aspects of the building engineering trades including pool maintenance, electrical, kitchen and laundry equipment.
- Must possess the skill to teach and train maintenance staff.
- Must be proficient in reading schematics, blue prints and symbols.
- Must be computer literate and able to speak, read and write English
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Four years experience with low and medium temp refrigeration, all aspects of HVAC field (for HVAC specialty), electrical, plumbing, mechanical, pool, kitchen and laundry in a hospitality or related atmosphere.
WORKING KNOWLEDGE TO BE ACQUIRED ON THE JOB:
Work in a team atmosphere sharing in work projects and ideas as to complete projects in a timely and professional manner. Thorough knowledge of current industry standards through educational opportunities
UNUSUAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Top physical condition, able to lift minimum 75 lbs. Climb 20 foot ladders, be able to work in confined areas. Surroundings; inside and outside – hot, dry, wet, noisy, dirty, oily. Hazards; injury from contact with hot pipes or equipment, electrical circuit or moving machinery.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage (Full Time)
- FREE Employee Meals during shifts
- FREE On-site Wellness Clinic (Full Time)
- Paid Time Off (Full Time)
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings (Full Time, after 6 months of employment and 100% vested immediately)
- Tuition Reimbursement (Full Time)
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Discounts at Desert Mountain Retail Stores
- Free Golf and Tennis
- Transportation Programs
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Employee Uniforms Provided
- Fun and upscale work environment
Desert Mountain Club Inc.
Desert Mountain is a 5-Star Platinum Club of America, ranked as a top 20 private Club in the United States. DMC is one of the largest private clubs in North America. Located in the elevated foothills of North Scottsdale, Arizona, Desert Mountain spans more than 8,000 acres of lush high Sonoran Desert. Desert Mountain Club has seven golf courses, seven distinctive clubhouses, ten restaurants and grills, hiking/biking trails, horseback riding, and spectacular tennis, swim, fitness spa and so much more.
We believe our employees are among our greatest assets. If you would like to be part of an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience, then Desert Mountain is the place for you!
Company Website: desertmountain.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)