Represent impeccable personal and professional appearance at all times. Outgoing, friendly personality. Self motivated TEAM player. Good verbal and oral communication. Good listening skills, have commonsense, ability to make sensible decisions and willing to accept responsibility
- Develop and embrace a positive, professional and energized culture for the staff that is focused on making member and guest dining experiences special and memorable.
- Prepare and implement training programs for incoming employees, daily coaching for all staff and develop follow-up training to create raving fan experiences for our members and guests.
- Maintain contact with and place a high priority on visibility, positive member engagement and name recognition. Directly responsible for membership satisfaction.
- Responsible for setting and maintaining standard operation procedures by Company policy such as; schedules, fair employment treatment, employee uniforms and clubhouse standards as prescribed in the Desert Mountain Standard Operation Policy and Procedures.
- Implement standards of operations and policies as prescribed by Desert Mountain.
- Assist in conducting employee performance appraisals as required; promote, commend, transfer, discipline and recommend termination of employees.
- Assist in the production of all financial reports on a monthly basis including; accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, balance sheets and also actual labor usage.
- Assist in inventory management and cost control through purchasing, receiving, transfers, production of finished goods and calculating usage for all food service locations.
- Communicate on a daily basis with the Clubhouse Manager to ensure a coordinated effort aimed at providing a year round quality experience for the club members and their guests.
- Maintain open and clear communications with all departments to insure all areas of responsibility operate in harmony with each other and with other departments within the Company.
- Assist in scheduling and running weekly/daily meetings as a tool of communication to staff.
- Actively monitor all guest services to ensure standards of operation constantly meet or exceed the presently established guidelines.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Assist and support the Club House Manager in their daily duties.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS OR EQUIVALENT:
College degree in Hotel/Resort Management or related field. Team Builder style of management.
Strong focus on Member satisfaction, visibility, personalized service with name recognition and wine knowledge
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Minimum of 3-4 years experience in Food & Beverage
WORKING KNOWLEDGE TO BE ACQUIRED ON THE JOB:
Name recognition of members
UNUSUAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must be able to lift 50 lbs. May be required to work long hour and/or weekends/holidays.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage (Full Time)
- FREE Employee Meals during shifts
- FREE On-site Wellness Clinic (Full Time)
- Paid Time Off (Full Time)
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings (Full Time, after 6 months of employment and 100% vested immediately)
- Tuition Reimbursement (Full Time)
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Discounts at Desert Mountain Retail Stores
- Free Golf and Tennis
- Transportation Programs
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Employee Uniforms Provided
- Fun and upscale work environment
Desert Mountain Club Inc.
Desert Mountain is a 5-Star Platinum Club of America, ranked as a top 20 private Club in the United States. DMC is one of the largest private clubs in North America. Located in the elevated foothills of North Scottsdale, Arizona, Desert Mountain spans more than 8,000 acres of lush high Sonoran Desert. Desert Mountain Club has seven golf courses, seven distinctive clubhouses, ten restaurants and grills, hiking/biking trails, horseback riding, and spectacular tennis, swim, fitness spa and so much more.
We believe our employees are among our greatest assets. If you would like to be part of an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience, then Desert Mountain is the place for you!
Company Website: desertmountain.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)