PURPOSE: Greets members with enthusiasm and professionalism while always providing the highest level of exceptional customer service.
- Properly opens and closes the Spa each day according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Accurately books, changes and cancels Spa appointments.
- Acknowledges and greets everyone who enters and leaves the Spa facilities.
- Has complete knowledge and provides detailed descriptions of Spa treatments, packages, services, facility features and hours of operation.
- Utilizes Spa computers with skill and proficiency.
- Answers the phone promptly and professionally, and uses the member/ guest name throughout the phone conversation.
- Issues Spa lockers, robes and slippers to members/guests and escorts them to their lockers.
- Provides orientation tour, explaining Spa amenities offered and answering all questions.
- Maintains a safe, clean and well-organized Spa environment through consistent monitoring of the Spa facility.
- Stocks locker room supplies and amenities throughout the day.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all employees, members and guests.
- Provides consistent professional member/guest service.
- Actively promotes home care products and programs.
- Upholds the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the Spa's policies and procedures.
- Provides accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by members and guests, ensuring complete satisfaction.
- Possesses ability to work without direct supervision.
- Maintains a positive attitude and contributes toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attends, participates in and supports training and staff meetings for the Spa.
- Assists in all areas of Spa operation as requested by management.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma or equivalence.
Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment.
Must possess basic math and money handling skills.
Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
Enjoys working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
Excellent communication and listening skills, as well as basic computer knowledge.
Must be a team player.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Three years of customer service experience preferred.
WORKING KNOWLEDGE TO BE ACQUIRED ON THE JOB: Policies and procedures of Desert MOuntain and the Spa.
UNUSUAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS: Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds, this position requires both sittting and standing thorughout the shift.
Desert Mountain Club Inc.
Desert Mountain is a 5-Star Platinum Club of America, ranked as a top 20 private Club in the United States. DMC is one of the largest private clubs in North America. Located in the elevated foothills of North Scottsdale, Arizona, Desert Mountain spans more than 8,000 acres of lush high Sonoran Desert. Desert Mountain Club has seven golf courses, seven distinctive clubhouses, ten restaurants and grills, hiking/biking trails, horseback riding, and spectacular tennis, swim, fitness spa and so much more.
We believe our employees are among our greatest assets. If you would like to be part of an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience, then Desert Mountain is the place for you!
Company Website: desertmountain.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)