The Dishwasher operates an automatic dishwashing machine that cleans and washes plates, cups, saucers, silverware, glasses and other dishes while maintaining a clean and safe kitchen area.
- Maintains adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies daily. (Bleach, Silver Kleen, Omni Clean and Spot Rinse)
- Sets up and maintains a three compartment sink to health code standards.
- Loads, runs and unloads dish machine. keeps health code tempatures.
- Maintains dish machine cleanliness and dish area organization.
- Maintains silverware for service through washing and sorting, using proper chemicals and containers.
- Maintains adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
- Ensures all pots, pans, plate ware, etc., are dry before stacking or putting away.
- Handles tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Cleans cooking utensils and other kitchen equipment by hand.
- Maintains cleanliness of floors,kitchen dry storeroom and refuse containers.
- Maintains the appearance of cutting boards and coffee cups (e.g. bleaching).
- Bag and haul refuse to appropriate compactors.
- Cleans lime out of machines.
- Sweeps and mops walk-in .
- Returns glass racks to the wait station.
Other duties as assigned by the Executive Steward,Lead Steward , Chef de Cuisine and Sous Chef.
Food handler’s card required.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Dishwashing experience preferred but not required.
WORKING KNOWLEDGE TO BE ACQUIRED ON THE JOB:
Equipment maintenance and proper storage of chemicals.
UNUSUAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must be able to work days/nights, weekends and holidays.
The employee is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
The employee is routinely required to stand, stoop and bend for long periods of time.
Exposed to hot, wet, humid and loud environment for long periods of time
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage (Full Time)
- FREE Employee Meals during shifts
- FREE On-site Wellness Clinic
- Paid Time Off (Full Time)
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings (Full Time, after 6 months of employment and 100% vested immediately)
- Tuition Reimbursement (Full Time)
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Discounts at Desert Mountain Retail Stores
- Free Golf and Tennis
- Transportation Programs
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Employee Uniforms Provided
- Fun and upscale work environment
Come to Desert Mountain Club and start loving where you work!
Desert Mountain Club Inc.
Desert Mountain is a 5-Star Platinum Club of America, ranked as a top 20 private Club in the United States. DMC is one of the largest private clubs in North America. Located in the elevated foothills of North Scottsdale, Arizona, Desert Mountain spans more than 8,000 acres of lush high Sonoran Desert. Desert Mountain Club has seven golf courses, seven distinctive clubhouses, ten restaurants and grills, hiking/biking trails, horseback riding, and spectacular tennis, swim, fitness spa and so much more.
We believe our employees are among our greatest assets. If you would like to be part of an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience, then Desert Mountain is the place for you!
Company Website: desertmountain.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)