JOB DESCRIPTION: Outside Services (Seasonal; October-May)
DEPARTMENT: Golf Operations
REPORTS TO: Outside Services Supervisor
JOB PURPOSE: To provide superior service and maintain the finest amenities while promoting an atmosphere of excellence.
SAFETY SENSITIVE: Operates a motor vehicle or other vehicle
- Greets members and guests upon their arrival and provides a fond farewell at their departure.
- Prepares operates and maintains cart fleet per course. This includes club utility vehicles.
- Manages Club Bag Storage which includes the transferring of clubs between facilities.
- Sets-up, monitors and takes down the practice facility operations.
- Provides services to members after completion of play.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly at all times.
- Attends mandatory golf meetings.
- Assists with the set-up and execution of all golf tournaments and events.
- Valets cars.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS OR EQUIVALENT:
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experience with golf operations preferred, but not required.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
WORKING KNOWLEDGE TO BE ACQUIRED ON THE JOB:
A thorough knowledge of the daily outside operations and procedures.
Defensive driving techniques and training will be provided upon hire and annually.
UNUSUAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must be able to work days/nights, weekends and holidays and during inclement weather.
The employee is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The employee is routinely required to stand for the entire shift and exposed to weather conditions and high temperatures that characterize the Sonoran Desert.
FREE Employee Meals during shifts
Paid Sick Time
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Employee Discounts at Desert Mountain Retail Stores, Golf, and Tennis
Employee Recognition Programs
Employee Uniforms Provided
Desert Mountain Club Inc.
Desert Mountain is a 5-Star Platinum Club of America, and one of the largest private clubs in North America. Located in the elevated foothills of North Scottsdale, Arizona, Desert Mountain spans more than 8,000 acres of lush high Sonoran Desert. Desert Mountain Club has seven golf courses, seven distinctive clubhouses, ten restaurants and grills, hiking/biking trails, horseback riding, and spectacular tennis, swim, fitness spa and so much more.
We believe our employees are among our greatest assets. If you would like to be part of an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience, then Desert Mountain is the place for you!
Company Website: desertmountain.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)