Provides friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional breakfast and lunch dining experience for our members and their guests.
- Greets all members and their guests warmly with an appropriate greeting
- Directs members to their tables presents menus, suggests dishes, assists in drink selection, communicates specific customer needs to the Chef.
- Stays updated on current menu choices and specials.
- Makes recommendations guests will enjoy.
- Up-sells food and beverage items using suggestive selling techniques.
- Maintains a high level dining experience in a fast paced environment.
- Answers questions about our food, beverage and other restaurant events.
- Performs opening /closing side work continually throughout the day.
- Prepares final bill, present to member ensuring signature.
- Ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
- Adheres to grooming and appearance standards consistently
- Fills in for absent staff as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by Clubhouse Manager/ Captain.
High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
Able to work at a rapid pace while maintaining attention to detail
Ability to multi-task.
Must have good supervisory skills.
Must have good communication and ability to promote sales.
Must be skilled in time management.
Food Handler's Card Required.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Two years of serving experience (private club setting preferred, but not required)
WORKING KNOWLEDGE TO BE ACQUIRED ON THE JOB:
Menu knowledge, food and beverage knowledge specific to the restaurant.
UNUSUAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must be able to work days/nights, weekends and holidays. Able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food frequently weighing up to 20 to 25 pounds. The employee is routinely required to stand for long periods of time.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage (Full Time)
- FREE Employee Meals during shifts
- FREE On-site Wellness Clinic
- Paid Time Off (Full Time)
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings (Full Time, after 6 months of employment and 100% vested immediately)
- Tuition Reimbursement (Full Time)
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Discounts at Desert Mountain Retail Stores
- Free Golf and Tennis
- Transportation Programs
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Employee Uniforms Provided
- Fun and upscale work environment
Desert Mountain Club Inc.
Desert Mountain is a 5-Star Platinum Club of America, and one of the largest private clubs in North America. Located in the elevated foothills of North Scottsdale, Arizona, Desert Mountain spans more than 8,000 acres of lush high Sonoran Desert. The Desert Mountain Club has six Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses, six distinctive clubhouses, nine kitchens, hiking/biking trails, horseback riding, and a spectacular tennis, swim, fitness and spa facility.
We believe our employees are among our greatest assets. If you would like to be part of an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience, then Desert Mountain is the place for you!
Company Website: desertmountain.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)