PURPOSE: Executes lunch, dinner and employee meal menu items in a consistent and timely manner.
- Practices three steps of service, warm welcome, friendly compliance and fond farewell.
- Maintains a high level of service at all times - "We are family serving family".
- Knows and understands all food items.
- General beverage knowledge.
- Makes recommendations members/guests will enjoy.
- Answers questions about our food, beverage and other restaurant/club events.
- Member recognition -Signature on all tickets.
- Maintains clean service areas in which you come into contact on a daily basis with your position.
- Maintains a clean presentable cart at all times.
- Adheres to grooming and appearance standards set forth by Desert Mountain.
- Uses L.A.S.T. when solving challenges - Listen, Apologize, Solve, and Thank
- Responsible for beverage cart stock at all times and required to assist in inventory at the end of each month.
- Assists with training new hires.
- Other duties as assigned by Clubhouse Manager, Supervisor or Captain
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS OR EQUIVALENT:
High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
Food Handlers Card required and an AZ current and valid driver's license and insurable driving record (DMC will determine insurability)
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1-2 years beverage cart experience preferred, but not mandatory.
WORKING KNOWLEDGE TO BE ACQUIRED ON THE JOB:
Inventory control, check handling, knowledge of golf, general club knowledge
UNUSUAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must be flexible and able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays. Responsible for calling Pro-Shop for updates on frost delays/rain damage which will affect shifts. The employee is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 30lbs.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage (Full Time)
- FREE Employee Meals during shifts
- FREE On-site Wellness Clinic
- Paid Time Off (Full Time)
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings (Full Time, after 6 months of employment and 100% vested immediately)
- Tuition Reimbursement (Full Time)
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Discounts at Desert Mountain Retail Stores
- Free Golf and Tennis
- Transportation Programs
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Employee Uniforms Provided
- Fun and upscale work environment
Desert Mountain Club Inc.
Desert Mountain is a 5-Star Platinum Club of America, and one of the largest private clubs in North America. Located in the elevated foothills of North Scottsdale, Arizona, Desert Mountain spans more than 8,000 acres of lush high Sonoran Desert. The Desert Mountain Club has six Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses, six distinctive clubhouses, nine kitchens, hiking/biking trails, horseback riding, and a spectacular tennis, swim, fitness and spa facility.
We believe our employees are among our greatest assets. If you would like to be part of an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience, then Desert Mountain is the place for you!
Company Website: desertmountain.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)