Responsible for the maintenance of all associated pool, spa and fountain equipment and surrounding area, Laundry maintenance, maintains and repairs all buildings and associated equipment for a well-lit, comfort controlled, aesthetically pleasing and operationally sound environment to provide a world class Club for the Desert Mountain membership.
- Conducts daily checks and corrects the pool chemicals and water quality for the family and lap pools, spa and fountain. Cleans each pool, spa, fountains and the pool room daily.Reports any break downs or needed repairs to the pools or pool equipment to the Chief Engineert or Assistant Chief Engineer. Repairs any and all pumps, filters, plumbing and associated pool equipment.
- Performs the start up of laundry equipment in the morning, performs Preventive Maintenance and repairs of the laundry equipment.
- Conducts preventive maintenance, troubleshoots and makes repairs to the plumbing, HVAC, building structure, lighting, electrical and mechanical equipment of all buildings at DMC.
- Assists the Chief Engineer and Assistant Chief Engineer in planning, laying out and implementing special projects in a timely manner.
- Immediately repairs or reports any hazardous situations that are observed to the Assistant Chief Engineer, Chief Engineer or Director of Facilities and Construction.
- Assists with any projects that are deemed necessary to keep a well-organized and maintained Club for members and guests.
- Maintains all vehicles in a safe, clean, organized, fully stocked and mechanically sound condition by conducting daily inspections.
- Assists the Chief Engineer and Assistant Chief Engineer in ordering and maintaining a par stock of supplies in order to expedite all projects, repairs and maintenance.
- Assists the Chief Engineer and Assistant Chief Engineer in maintaining all maintenance shops and storage areas in a safe, orderly, organized, labeled, neat and clean manner.
- Completes and documents daily pool paperwork, walk throughs on check lists and records all tasks, work requests, preventive maintenance and projects completed. Keeps the Chief Engineer and Assistant Chief Engineer informed of all uncompleted work or equipment not working by using the pass down board.
- Completes and inputs any assigned work requests, PM’s and BEO’s for the Facilities Dude work order system and, if required, on the Engineering pass down Email upon completion within 48 hours or the assigned time frame of the assignment.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS OR EQUIVALENT:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A Technical School diploma is helpful.
- Must have a current Certified Pool Operators certificate.
- Must have a current Arizona driver’s license and a good driving record.
- HazMat experience prefered.
- Strong mechanical ability in trouble shooting and repairing of plumbing, pumps, piping, electrical, and pool maintenance.
- Must be computer literate and able to speak, read and write English.
- Must be able to read blue prints, schematics and symbols.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Must have a minimum of two years operating and
- maintaining commercial or resort environment pools.
WORKING KNOWLEDGE TO BE ACQUIRED ON THE JOB:
- Work in a team atmosphere sharing in work projects and ideas as to complete projects in a timely and professional manner.
- Thorough knowledge of current industry standards through educational opportunities
UNUSUAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Top physical condition, able to lift minimum 75lbs., climb 20 foot ladders, be able to work in confined areas.
- Surroundings; inside and outside – hot, dry, wet, noisy, dirty, oily.
- Hazards; injury from contact with hot pipes or equipment, electrical circuit or moving machinery.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage (Full Time)
- FREE Employee Meals during shifts
- FREE On-site Wellness Clinic
- Paid Time Off (Full Time)
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings (Full Time, after 6 months of employment and 100% vested immediately)
- Tuition Reimbursement (Full Time)
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Discounts at Desert Mountain Retail Stores
- Free Golf and Tennis
- Transportation Programs
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Employee Uniforms Provided
- Fun and upscale work environment
Desert Mountain Club Inc.
Desert Mountain is a 5-Star Platinum Club of America, and one of the largest private clubs in North America. Located in the elevated foothills of North Scottsdale, Arizona, Desert Mountain spans more than 8,000 acres of lush high Sonoran Desert. The Desert Mountain Club has six Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses, six distinctive clubhouses, nine kitchens, hiking/biking trails, horseback riding, and a spectacular tennis, swim, fitness and spa facility.
We believe our employees are among our greatest assets. If you would like to be part of an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience, then Desert Mountain is the place for you!
Company Website: desertmountain.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)