JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for positive member/guest interactions while creating a great first impression.
- Safely parks cars or drives them from parking section to front of clubhouse.
- Practices three steps of service - warm welcome, friendly compliance and fond farewell.
- Uses member name recognition.
- Delivers "to go" orders for the members, as needed.
- Adheres to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
- Uses L.A.S.T. when solving challenges - Listen, Apologize, Solve, and Thank.
- Other duties as assigned by Clubhouse Manager.
- Shifts are from 4pm to Closing time at night.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS OR EQUIVALENT:
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Must be at least 25 years of age.
Must have valid drivers license and clean driving record.
Must have Knowledge of operating a standard vehicle, both automatic and manual.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Customer Service knowledge preferred.
WORKING KNOWLEDGE TO BE ACQUIRED ON THE JOB:
Understand the flow of the parking lot.
UNUSUAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must be able to run fast and long distances to retrieve vehicles.
Must be able to work days/nights, weekends and holidays.
The employee is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The employee is routinely required to stand for long periods of time.
SAFETY SENSITIVE: Operates a motor vehicle or other vehicle
Come to Desert Mountain Club and start loving where you work!
Desert Mountain Club Inc.
Desert Mountain is a 5-Star Platinum Club of America, ranked as a top 20 private Club in the United States. DMC is one of the largest private clubs in North America. Located in the elevated foothills of North Scottsdale, Arizona, Desert Mountain spans more than 8,000 acres of lush high Sonoran Desert. Desert Mountain Club has seven golf courses, seven distinctive clubhouses, ten restaurants and grills, hiking/biking trails, horseback riding, and spectacular tennis, swim, fitness spa and so much more.
We believe our employees are among our greatest assets. If you would like to be part of an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience, then Desert Mountain is the place for you!
Company Website: desertmountain.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)