JOB DESCRIPTION: Outside Services (Seasonal)
DEPARTMENT: Golf Operations
REPORTS TO: Outside Services Supervisor
JOB PURPOSE: To provide superior service and maintain the finest amenities while promoting an atmosphere of excellence.
SAFETY SENSITIVE: Operates a motor vehicle or other vehicle
- Greets members and guests upon their arrival and provides a fond farewell at their departure.
- Prepares, operates and maintains cart fleet per course. This includes club utility vehicles.
- Manages Club Bag Storage which includes the transferring of clubs between facilities.
- Sets-up, monitors and takes down the practice facility operations.
- Monitors golf course pace of play.
- Provides services to members after completion of play.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly at all times.
- Attends mandatory golf meetings.
- Assists with the set-up and execution of all golf tournaments and events.
- Valets cars.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
LOCKER ROOM DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
1. Ensures the comfort of our members.
2. Sees that each opportunity, whatever it may be is addressed professionally.
3. Implements the Desert Mountain Mission Statement to the best of one’s ability. Assists in member orientation, gives tours of the locker room.
4. Performs opening and closing duties, to include but not limited to, locker room preparation, hand and bath towel replenishment.
5. Performs set up and tear down of continental breakfast.
6. Cleans and polishes locker room areas, re-spikes golf shoes, cleans and polishes shoes, maintains proper levels of locker room amenities.
7. Maintains Club facilities, including restrooms, wash areas, showers, clear day lockers and performing general cleaning duties as needed.
8. Makes viable suggestions concerning new products, especially those suggested by members.
9. Maintains good rapport with waitstaff, kitchen staff and golf staff.
10. Reviews calendar of events on a daily basis.
11. Promotes locker rentals.
12. Ensures all Club rules and regulations are followed by members and their guests, including the cell phone policy.
13. Other duties as assigned by Locker Room Manager.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS OR EQUIVALENT:
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experience with golf operations preferred, but not required.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
WORKING KNOWLEDGE TO BE ACQUIRED ON THE JOB:
A thorough knowledge of the daily outside operations and procedures.
Defensive driving techniques and training will be provided upon hire and annually.
UNUSUAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must be able to work days/nights, weekends and holidays and during inclement weather.
The employee is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The employee is routinely required to stand for long periods of time.
Desert Mountain Club Inc.
Desert Mountain is a 5-Star Platinum Club of America, and one of the largest private clubs in North America. Located in the elevated foothills of North Scottsdale, Arizona, Desert Mountain spans more than 8,000 acres of lush high Sonoran Desert. The Desert Mountain Club has six Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses, six distinctive clubhouses, nine kitchens, hiking/biking trails, horseback riding, and a spectacular tennis, swim, fitness and spa facility.
We believe our employees are among our greatest assets. If you would like to be part of an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience, then Desert Mountain is the place for you!
Company Website: desertmountain.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)