PURPOSE: Maintains member files & multiple member databases, ensuring data is consistent and updated. Supports the Membership Sales team in all daily data entry tasks, sales reporting and other tasks as assigned.
- Archives and scans member files, saving PDF files to specified directory on computer network. Appends new documents to existing scanned files as needed. Maintains member files in file room in a complete and organized manner.
- Prints and mails new membership certificates.
- Personalizes all prospective member agreements / contracts and addendums.
- Maintains member databases for incoming and outgoing members. Assists Membership Manager, Member Services and Accounts Receivable in maintaining member information related to existing members, including collection and editing of member photographs.
- Maintain, update and reporting related to Membership Sales collected demographic data based off of club surveys and new member application. Assist with reporting related to membership demographics and sales prospect tracking.
- Daily updates and maintenance to the TotalE/CRM/Member database.
- Other monthly reports (Over 25, Guest Pass, etc.) as assigned.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills both written and spoken.
- Phone etiquette interaction with members and directing to proper personnel when called.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS OR EQUIVALENT: High school diploma or greater.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE: Must be computer literate with hands-on working knowledge of current and acceptable filing techniques; must have command of document preparation skills, including grammar and style according to normally accepted standards.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Administrative experience preferred. Exceptional skills with Excel, Word and Outlook experience required
WORKING KNOWLEDGE TO BE ACQUIRED ON THE JOB: Maintenance of membership data in Desert Mountain databases to include TotalE, ForeTees, Club Essentials, CRM and Max Galexy
UNUSUAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS: Must be able to work on Saturdays as scheduled, this position sits at a desk for majority of shift. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage (Full Time)
- FREE Employee Meals during shifts
- FREE On-site Wellness Clinic
- Paid Time Off (Full Time)
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings (Full Time, after 6 months of employment and 100% vested immediately)
- Tuition Reimbursement (Full Time)
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Discounts at Desert Mountain Retail Stores
- Free Golf and Tennis
- Transportation Programs
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Employee Uniforms Provided
- Fun and upscale work environment
Desert Mountain Club Inc.
Desert Mountain is a 5-Star Platinum Club of America, and one of the largest private clubs in North America. Located in the elevated foothills of North Scottsdale, Arizona, Desert Mountain spans more than 8,000 acres of lush high Sonoran Desert. The Desert Mountain Club has six Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses, six distinctive clubhouses, nine kitchens, hiking/biking trails, horseback riding, and a spectacular tennis, swim, fitness and spa facility.
We believe our employees are among our greatest assets. If you would like to be part of an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience, then Desert Mountain is the place for you!
Company Website: desertmountain.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)