PURPOSE: Greeters are responsible for positive member/guest interactions while creating a great first impression.
- Delivers three steps of service at all times - warm welcome, friendly compliance and a fond farewell.
- Consistently uses name recognition.
- Always uses the 10/5 rule.
- Maintains cleanliness of menus, greeter stand and area.
- Responsible for communicating special requests, i.e. birthdays, anniversaries and allergies, to serving staff.
- Responsible for fair rotation of cover counts.
- Ensures all menus and wine lists are current.
- Knowledge of daily property event information and hours of operation, in order to answer member questions.
- Adheres to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
- Uses L.A.S.T. when solving challenges - Listen, Apologize, Solve, and Thank.
- Other duties as assigned by Clubhouse Manager/ Captain.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS OR EQUIVALENT:
Food Handler’s Card required.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Customer Service knowledge preferred.
WORKING KNOWLEDGE TO BE ACQUIRED ON THE JOB:
Understands the flow of the dining room.
UNUSUAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must be able to work days/nights, weekends and holidays.
The employee is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
The employee is routinely required to stand for long periods of time.
Desert Mountain Club Inc.
Desert Mountain is a 5-Star Platinum Club of America, and one of the largest private clubs in North America. Located in the elevated foothills of North Scottsdale, Arizona, Desert Mountain spans more than 8,000 acres of lush high Sonoran Desert. The Desert Mountain Club has six Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses, six distinctive clubhouses, nine kitchens, hiking/biking trails, horseback riding, and a spectacular tennis, swim, fitness and spa facility.
We believe our employees are among our greatest assets. If you would like to be part of an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience, then Desert Mountain is the place for you!
Company Website: desertmountain.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)