The housekeeping manager position is responsible for the planning, organization, development and direction for the overall operation of the Housekeeping department in accordance with Desert Mountain Club standards.
- Flexibly manage the three different shifts when NECESSARY (A.M.-P.M.-Night)
- Enter and track inventories using EXCEL or other such programs
- Negotiate vendor pricing
- Oversee maintenance records for machines and equipment
- Communicate to the membership/MANAGEMENT via email and phone
- Prepare/maintain necessary records/accounts
- Supervise, instruct, plan and assign work to housekeeping staff
- Inspect vacated rooms, corridors, RESTAURANTS, lobbies and LAVATORIES
- Receive complaints from members/employees and report to APPROPRIATE individuals for necessary action in a professional manner
- Manage event set up and EXECUTION through out the year at various times of day/night
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS OR EQUIVALENT:
- HIGH SCHOOL graduation or equivalent
- Previous leadership EXPERIENCE
- Previous HOUSEKEEPING experience
- EXCELLENT communication and organizational skills
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to focus attention on member needs, while remaining calm and courteous at all times.
UNUSUAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays and overtime as required.
- The employee is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- The employee is routinely required to climb up and down stairways as well as ladders.
- Must be able to work with industrial chemicals.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage (Full Time)
- FREE Employee Meals during shifts
- FREE On-site Wellness Clinic
- Paid Time Off (Full Time)
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings (Full Time, after 6 months of employment and 100% vested immediately)
- Tuition Reimbursement (Full Time)
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Discounts at Desert Mountain Retail Stores
- Free Golf and Tennis
- Transportation Programs
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Employee Uniforms Provided
- Fun and upscale work environment
Desert Mountain Club Inc.
Desert Mountain is a 5-Star Platinum Club of America, and one of the largest private clubs in North America. Located in the elevated foothills of North Scottsdale, Arizona, Desert Mountain spans more than 8,000 acres of lush high Sonoran Desert. The Desert Mountain Club has six Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses, six distinctive clubhouses, nine kitchens, hiking/biking trails, horseback riding, and a spectacular tennis, swim, fitness and spa facility.
We believe our employees are among our greatest assets. If you would like to be part of an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience, then Desert Mountain is the place for you!
Company Website: desertmountain.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)