PURPOSE: Responsible for proper delivery of all food & beverage product property wide.
- Assists in fulfilling all requisitions for food & beverage; keeping accuracy and food safety a priority.
- Carefully loads all products into the box truck, making sure the load is secure and no damage or cross contamination will occur.
- Delivers all requisitioned product property-wide. Food safety, traffic laws and common courtesy to always be observed.
- Places all items in the proper areas at each location, i.e. produce in the produce cooler, dry goods in dry storage area, etc.
- Provides a copy of each requisition to the person in charge and assists in checking in the product to ensure accuracy.
- Communicates any areas of concern back to Receiving Supervisor or Director of Purchasing.
- Delivers to additional areas as needed, i.e.: Sales Center, Engineering, Maintenance, etc.
- Maintains the safety and cleanliness of both purchasing vehicles, including washing them inside and out, keeping windows and mirrors clean and maintaining periodic service.
- Assists in inventory, ordering and all other operations of the purchasing department as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
SAFETY SENSITIVE: Operates a motor vehicle or other vehicle
NP = Not present – activity does not exist
O = Occasionally – activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
F = Frequently – activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
C = Constantly – activity exists 2/3 or more of the time
Standing: C Pushing: C
Walking: C Pulling: C
Sitting: O Stooping: C
Lifting: F Kneeling: F
Carrying: F Reaching: F
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS OR EQUIVALENT:
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Valid Arizona driver's license.
Proper sanitation and storage procedures.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
One year food & beverage experience preferred but not required.
WORKING KNOWLEDGE TO BE ACQUIRED ON THE JOB:
Desert Mountain Policies and Procedures
UNUSUAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must be able to lift 75 lbs
Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
Come to Desert Mountain Club and start loving where you work!
Desert Mountain Club Inc.
Desert Mountain is a 5-Star Platinum Club of America, ranked as a top 20 private Club in the United States. DMC is one of the largest private clubs in North America. Located in the elevated foothills of North Scottsdale, Arizona, Desert Mountain spans more than 8,000 acres of lush high Sonoran Desert. Desert Mountain Club has seven golf courses, seven distinctive clubhouses, ten restaurants and grills, hiking/biking trails, horseback riding, and spectacular tennis, swim, fitness spa and so much more.
We believe our employees are among our greatest assets. If you would like to be part of an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience, then Desert Mountain is the place for you!
Company Website: desertmountain.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)