Desert Mountain is a 5-Star Platinum Club of America, and one of the largest private country clubs in North America. Located in the elevated foothills of North Scottsdale, Arizona, Desert Mountain spans more than 8,000 acres of lush high Sonoran Desert. The Desert Mountain Club has six Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses, six distinctive clubhouses, nine kitchens, hiking/biking trails, horseback riding, and a spectacular tennis, swim, fitness and spa facility. We believe our employees are among our greatest assets. If you would like to be part of an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience, then Desert Mountain is the place for you!
JOB DESCRIPTION: Fitness Desk & Floor Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Sonoran Fitness
REPORTS TO: Fitness & Wellness Manager
PURPOSE: Operate and maintain the Spa & Fitness Department in the high standard of quality and member satisfaction as stated in the Desert Mountain mission statement.
SAFETY SENSITIVE: Performs duties - commercial premise of customer
- Monitors fitness reception desk, ensuring members are properly greeted at sign in.
- Monitors classrooms, locker rooms, fitness floor, lobby and pools, maintaining their cleanliness at all times.
- Provides assistance to members with equipment, towels, waters, etc., as needed.
- Provides and maintains the complimentary snack and coffee station.
- Promotes all on-going and upcoming programs and activities at The Sonoran.
- Completes all opening and closing responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all employees, members and vendors.
- Attends staff meetings.
- Assists with Sonoran Clubhouse/Desert Mountain special events as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS OR EQUIVALENT:
High School diploma or GED preferred.
Strong customer service skills required.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Customer service experience.
Fitness experience preferred.
WORKING KNOWLEDGE TO BE ACQUIRED ON THE JOB:
Procedures and operations of The Sonoran Clubhouse.
UNUSUAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Holidays, weekends and overtime as required.
Frequent walking and standing.
FREE Employee Meals during shifts
FREE On-site Wellness Clinic
Paid Sick Time
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Employee Discounts at Desert Mountain Retail Stores
Free Golf and Tennis
Employee Recognition Programs
Employee Uniforms Provided
Come to Desert Mountain Club and start loving where you work!
Desert Mountain Club Inc.
Desert Mountain is a 5-Star Platinum Club of America, ranked as a top 20 private Club in the United States. DMC is one of the largest private clubs in North America. Located in the elevated foothills of North Scottsdale, Arizona, Desert Mountain spans more than 8,000 acres of lush high Sonoran Desert. Desert Mountain Club has seven golf courses, seven distinctive clubhouses, ten restaurants and grills, hiking/biking trails, horseback riding, and spectacular tennis, swim, fitness spa and so much more.
We believe our employees are among our greatest assets. If you would like to be part of an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience, then Desert Mountain is the place for you!
Company Website: desertmountain.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)