Assist in the supervision of children during daily youth activities for all ages, youth camps, youth events, family activities and other programming to maximize the member experience.
- Ensure child safety and monitor their activities.
- Plan and oversee activities.
- Guide and teach a range of indoor and outdoor activities.
- Supervise children during meals.
- Instruct children in daily routines and tasks.
- Follow safety and emergency procedures and guidelines.
- Work one-on-one with children
- Instruct and organize projects (arts and crafts, etc.)
- May perform administrative tasks (filing, record keeping, etc) as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS OR EQUIVALENT:
High School Diploma or equivalent. Must have CPR and First Aid certification (able to obtain after hire).
Must be familiar with child safety and recreational programs. High level of interpersonal skills with parents, members and co-workers
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Prior experience working with children. Hospitality or customer service experience a plus.
WORKING KNOWLEDGE TO BE ACQUIRED ON THE JOB:
Policies and procedures of Desert Mountain and the Youth Activities and Sonoran Department. Member recognition preferences.
UNUSUAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Ability to lift up to 30lbs. Ability to work under all weather conditions, including extreme heat.
- FREE Employee Meals during shifts
- FREE On-site Wellness Clinic
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts at Desert Mountain Retail Stores
- Free Golf and Tennis
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Fun and upscale work environment
Come to Desert Mountain Club and start loving where you work!
Desert Mountain Club Inc.
Desert Mountain is a 5-Star Platinum Club of America, ranked as a top 20 private Club in the United States. DMC is one of the largest private clubs in North America. Located in the elevated foothills of North Scottsdale, Arizona, Desert Mountain spans more than 8,000 acres of lush high Sonoran Desert. Desert Mountain Club has seven golf courses, seven distinctive clubhouses, ten restaurants and grills, hiking/biking trails, horseback riding, and spectacular tennis, swim, fitness spa and so much more.
We believe our employees are among our greatest assets. If you would like to be part of an exciting, challenging and rewarding experience, then Desert Mountain is the place for you!
Company Website: desertmountain.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)